I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83744

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Well did not produce. Last I heard they had filed a permit to turn it into a disposal. They had many problems with this well.
Attachments:
Well I was wrong about this well. I drove down there today. Very nice location set up and looks to be producing. 4 storage tanks with a lot of extra equipment around. Maybe somebody can find some info on this well. I apperantly looked at the wrong stuff.

May still be a SWD well - I have seen SWD's with multiple surface tanks plus pumping units for injection

Yeah true but it also has the big fan and everything set up like a producing well. Looks like they have just been recently working on it. Several generators and light stands. Lots of rental equipment there. But no signs anywhere saying what company or well number.

EOG turned in a report for June on Davy Crockett 2H... 4601 barrels, no gas, from the Sand Branch (Buda) field. They have not turned in the completion reports yet so no idea how many days produced in June.

Yes - my question is: Isn't the section from the Top of the Buda upwards to the (usually wet) lowest significant Woodbine sand, - the equivalent of the TMS in Louisiana? Also I read (like a fly-by) recently that a company_? has been tinkering with their fracs & was doing much better in the TMS.... Thanks for your help!

Anyone with updates on current drilling?  new pads,  or rigs moving?

All about the same. A few new pads built for Sequitor. Scan Spirit is fixing to walk on the Jones 1 to drill another hole. Not sure if they had problems on the first one. It was a "tight hole". But still 6 rigs drilling in southwest HC.

I am completely out of the loop in the area right now, and will be for the foreseeable future.  Maybe someone else can comment?

EOG has permitted two horizontals SE of Crockett. Same pad. One with TVD of 10,500' and other with TVD of 11,000'.

And just saw a third EOG Hz SW of Crockett - 11,000' TVD permitted depth

Any local news, Recent completions, rig movements, current drilling locations etc.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service