http://www.finances.com/company-news/62820-exco-resources-inc-annou...

Our development capital in our Holly area in DeSoto Parish, Louisiana will focus on completing and turning to sales 15 wells drilled in 2014, base production initiatives and a limited drilling program. We plan to drill three gross (2.5 net) Haynesville wells in the first half of 2015 and turn-to sales 18 gross (11.7 net) wells in the first half of 2015. In addition, we will continue our refrac program on a limited basis as we analyze the data from the six refracs performed to date and develop a long term plan during 2015.

Views: 1555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I look at them every week. Is there something specific you had in mind?

Generally speaking... not much going on in Harrison right now. BP had a rig there at the first of the year and moved it to Panola. They are developing a unit there now... six permits, I think, on the A.C. Soape Gas Unit. Anadarko is running three rigs now. They had four but dropped two Trinidad rigs last week and added a new Scandrill skid rig... Vision, I think it's called (too lazy to go look). XTO has one rig on New Horizons unit (NW corner). Other than those HA operators everyone else is drilling CV... Classic, Petroquest, Indigo and Memorial each had one rig there last week.

Sabine has filed some permits on the Dunaway Gas Unit in Panola but they haven't started drilling them yet.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service