Does anybody know how far behind EXCO is on issuing their Division Orders?

Views: 2016

Replies to This Discussion

It now appears that interest holders are, in fact, receiving division orders, from EXCO, for the Walker F #1H. 

That's what I heard yesterday.

reallyoldguy.....Jfree1.....I received a Division Order on the Walker F yesterday as did my partners in crime

We did as well!  Now, I guess we just need to sit back and see what happens with XTO, and our remaining R.Totin acreage.  Gonna be interesting to see what happens...

I did not get mine in today's mail - maybe tomorrow.

Did my calculation of the acreage in my Jan. 10, 2012 message prove correct?

Looks like we've got roughly 130 acres, of our 1300 acre tract, in the unit.  That is, if I understand the order  correctly...

Reallyoldguy, we have some minerals across the river from R. Totin in San Augustine Co.  The G W Jones, A-173,  Jerry Teel, A-297, Mark Curl, A-93, R. M. Davis, A-643 & W. A. Byrd, A-498.  XTO has drilled three or four wells and permitted six total. Hilltoppers, Blue Raiders and Thundering Herd, Haynesville and Bossiers.  One of the wells has been producing for 13 months.  Not even a hint of a Division Order as yet!  This, in spite of numerous emails back and forth.  They must really enjoy using our money!

Seems they do enjoy - use of others $$$'s.  And they will take their time getting back to you!  I went thru the same.  Good Luck

SpringBranch

Why haven't you sent a demand letter for d.o.'s?  Also, yo are entitled to intrest, on any outstanding royalty, past 120 days, but you are going to ahve to request it.  Funny, but they dont just"offer it up".  LOL!  Id go ahead and proceed with the demand letter and see if that gets them moving a little faster.

The interest rates required by the RRC are set as being the same as one of the NY bank rates, and with the Federal Reserve holding down interest rates - the cost to the oil and gas companies is minimal, even when they do pay interest, especially when compared to their internal cost of capital.

On a different issue - they sent my DO to the wrong address - they had picked up the wrong PO box from the lease. 

reallyoldguy

What name and address should be used for a demand letter for d.o.'s and intrest.

Also do you have the email address for Chris Holston at EXCO, seems like she was a lot of help to you.

Thanks, Kelly

Kelly,

I would send the demand letter by certified mail.  Unless you know how to properly word a demand letter, for a d.o., I would have an attorney prepare the letter.  Perhaps, you could consult with atty. Ben Elmore on this site.  You should be able to find his group on the home page.  Yes,  have Chris Holstons email address.  Im hesitant, however, to make it public.  Send me a private message and I will reply with the address.  Just FYI...she really isnt all that helpful.  I was just a super huge pain in her a** !!!  LOL!   

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service