Let's lighten it up a bit. Tell us your favorite movie line.

Views: 343

Replies to This Discussion

Chareston Heston: Movie Planet of the Apes: "Get your hands off me you filthy apes"
As a landman, I feel obligated to add the following:

THE GODFATHER, "I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM AN OFFER HE CAN'T REFUSE,"
Perfect!
A few good men.

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"
I have 2 favorites. The first is Humphrey Bogart's line in Casablanca, "Here's looking at you kid". And his lovely wife, Lauren Bacall in To Have and To Have Not "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and ...............blow". 'Course, I was just a child back in the 1940's!!
The way you talk about your age. I figured your lines would be from a silent picture.
Oh the good ole days of captions. But I just loved it when the "talkies" came out. Mr. Cathaus was off fighting the Germans and I needed to stay true to him but still have some romance in my life.
Tell him, thanks for his service. Yeah, I'm glad the talkies came out too. Might be able to stand about three seconds from a silent picture before it's got to go.
Well,
I always prided myself on my fast reading and excellent comprehension! I did graduate from elementary school you know.
I may have over done the fighting the Germans thing a bit. Actually, he was managing a sauerkraut factory in upstate New York.
But I did like those silent films.
In the Shawshank Redemption when Red says to Andy "You can get busy living or get busy dying"
Hey Jim,
Where have you been hiding today?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service