I have 25ac east of Tenaha and south of Paxton. What are the going rates people are getting for leasing?
Thanks for any info & help. :)

Views: 378

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.
Good recommendations from many of us here for:

ERIC C. CAMP
WHITAKER, CHALK, SWINDLE & SAWYER, LLP
301 COMMERCE STREET, SUITE 3500
FORT WORTH, TEXAS 76102
(817) 878-0500
ECAMP@WHITAKERCHALK.COM
Thank you.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm learning slowly. :)
Do you mind telling what company is making offer?
H1, I just read you request, I don't get on here every day, sorry.
The guys name is Jeff Lenes - Landman and his Co. is Power Land Service. Can you tell me anything about them?

Thanks,
HP
Have any of you had a lease with Samson Lonestar? We had a lease with these guys on three tracs. We had signed the lease before the Hayneville Shale was hot for about $300.00 per acre. The leases expired because we never sign anything with an extention any more. I contacted them and asked for a release of lease for the tracs. I was told that I had to write them a letter to get them to release the tracs. My letter was in the mail by the end of the day and it was certified. They released the tracs but then a landman called out of LA and said that Somson Lonestar wanted to lease them again for $500.00 per acre. We told him they needed to up it to $2,500.00 per acre and we would sign again because right now the NG prices are low and we didn't think they would go for a higher number. It seems like they had already done there home work on our tracs and where wanting to drill. I tried to look up and see what this company is doing in Texas right now and could not find where they had drilled any wells in passed year in Texas. Is this company a driller or a flipper. Please let me know because when we contacted them back because we didn't hear from them the landman said that someone else was handling that know and he gave us the number. It was kind of funny because the first landman kept asking us if we where talking with other companies about leasing those tracs. King John if you read this please tell me when the last time you heard that someone was paid $5,000.00 per acre in Texas. I sort of think that those kind of prices are gone for right now.
Robert, Samson has a few Haynesville wells in Harrison Co. and they are drilling their third one in Nacogdoches Co. so they do drill. The only wells they have drilled lately in this district have been in Nacogdoches County. Tell us which surveys you are in and I can tell you who else might be around that area. I hope you were asking for 25% royalty.
Hello Jffree1, I have seven tracts that they want. They range in size from 1.25 acres up to 211. They are located in the following Surveys: Sarah Hughes A-314, WM. C. Crenshaw A129, DTF Yordt A-831, A.C. Hooks A-856 Abner Nail A-523. It looks like most of the drilling is still North of us. I would also like to see if you know anything about PetroHawk dilling a well any where near the William Nail Survey A-523.
True Texan, there are no wells to look at in any of those surveys so it's hard to say what Samson might be interested in around there. Petrohawk isn't drilling anything in our area right now and don't have any recent permits.
My family and I also have land within the William Nail Survey. Any activity going on?
as recent as 3 months ago robert. two companies were competing over some acreage. also i am familiar with samson doing some drilling. in jefferson , galveston, and chambers counties. they are in the midst of leasing in these counties . i dont know about them drilling deep horizontal wells. but, they do drill.
kj

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service