I have 25ac east of Tenaha and south of Paxton. What are the going rates people are getting for leasing?
Thanks for any info & help. :)

Views: 375

Replies to This Discussion

Would you mind telling in what area you are located? I would like to know the outcome of your negotiations. We have a small tract east of Tehana.
Thanks
H1,

My property is in Shelby Co., east of Tenaha and south of Paxton.

Tenaha East
DJF YORDT
A-830
On CR-4533

I'd say it's about 1/2 miles west of CR-4550.

I don't know of any other way to I.D. it, so I hope that helped.
Negotiations are still being thought about. Going to Lawer Tue. or Wed. I hope.

HP
High Pockets, You need to contact Devon about leasing your ac. They have just about all the ac. around you'

S Watson
Hello S Watson, How are you finding out who is leasing in a given area? That would be a great tool.
S Watson,

Thank you.
I thought I had read where Devon was pulling out of the area? If not, I'll give'um a call.
Do they still have an Office in Center?

HP
Devon has a lot of high dollar leases in the Yordt and the Henry Hilton surveys plus the have just drilled the King well in The Hilton survey and as far as I know they are waiting on Frac. As far. As for a office I do not know, The land man that worked with is Tom Gaston who is in Nacogdoches.

Hope this helps

SW
High Pockets:
Have you come to an agreement with the Samson landman yet?
Just wondering if they are still interested in the area.
My Lawyer is looking at the Contract.
Plus I am asking for some changes to the Contract.

HP
Hello H1, We where contacted by a landman that said he was working for Samson Lonestare just this pass August. They wanted to lease some of our minerals in the Sarah Hughes, Wm. C. Crenshaw, D.T.F. Yordt and the A.C. Hooks surveys within Shelby County. When we told him his offer was no where it should be, he said he was able to only go up to $500.00 per acre. Funny thing is they had this lease for the past three years. It just expired in June. They had only paid us about $200 per acre for the last lease. (That lease was signed before the news that the area was hot.) You would have thought they would have sunk a hole but that didn't happen. Now they want the minerals under lease again but don't want to pay anything for them. The landman (Carl Chauvin) that contacted us kept asking if any other parties in the area we seeking to lease from us. At this point after dealing with Samson Lonestar on this lease and a couple of others I would have to say that they are like bottom feeders. The landman said that our minerals were outside of the Haynesville Shale and that is why he didn't want to pay the areas going rates. We told him the Haynesville Shale play was not fully known at this time and that it's growing in size each couple of months.
i agree with you! what do they think we are-idiots?
I was just curious to see if HighPockets was able to get a lease with Samson or whether they moved on.
I just found out one of my neighbors works for Samson Lone Star. He told me they try to purchase oil and gas leases and then flip them or get in on partnering with one of the bigger companies. He said they are a private company with only about 1200 people working for them. He said they don't drill any wells themselves. This confirms what I was thinking after dealing with their landman.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service