"Haynesville" the Movie Now Exclusively Available on GoHaynesvilleShale.com or order it by phone toll free - (888) 606-6874

Haynesville" the Movie is now available in our internet store. If you haven't seen the trailer, scroll further down.

If you want to make a phone-in order call - 1-888-606-6874

I have seen this documentary, and I was impressed. Mr. Kallenberg did a tremendous job capturing the dynamics involved with a shale play. I truly believe that this movie can change the way this nation looks at energy. This movie is not only for those involved in the natural gas industry, but those who want to see this nation become energy independent.

Here's the trailer.

Tags: (888), -, 606-6874, Available, Exclusively, GoHaynesvilleShale.com, Haynesville, Movie, Now, by, More…free, it, on, or, order, phone, the, toll

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How was the ordering process?
I placed my order this morning. Looking forward to receiving my copy.
Ditto
Just fine, Keith.
Everything worked just as it should. got my copy today and will watch it after Christmas... thanks, jhh
GoHaynesville Folks,

I'm just getting back from showing the film at the Climate Summit in Copenhagen, so I'm a bit bleary-eyed. Please forgive the lack of spelling and grammar.

I want to thank Keith and the rest of you for your support of "Haynesville" and its message. Your enthusiasm for our film has led me to give Keith and GoHaynesville this exclusive offer. Please take advantage of it and buy copies for yourself and others. Together, we will use "Haynesville" to guide and shape the nation's energy discussion.

I also want to let everyone know that this film has now been seen in England, New York, New Orleans and Copenhagen. The overwhelming consensus has been that it's an evenhanded, unblinking account of the historic discovery of the Haynesville. The film explores the find's effect on the local community as well as its impact our nation's energy picture. I can't wait to hear what all of you think of my film.

Lastly, and most importantly, I want to wish you all the happiest of holidays. You guys are a really amazing bunch.

Warm regards,

Gregory Kallenberg
Director/Producer, "Haynesville"
Thank you for making this film, I can stop coming home from work and watching the trailer wishing I could see the whole thing. I ordered my copy before I knew GHS would have it. (Sorry Keith and Anna.) I watched it the day it was delivered. I watched it with my husband first, he was impressed. Then again with my young adult daughter she liked it also. It filled in many blanks for her. She suggested I order 2 copies for my other children which I will do with GHS. As I watched the scenes driving down the roads it reminded me of my few visits down the area.
My opinion...WOW!
I guess I will be ramping up my visits soon.
Thank for presenting, balanced, facts, people and giving a rounded view of what's going on.
You did an excellent job, as recognized by the venues who've already presented the film.
Bravo!!
VSC DeSoto.
VSC,

Thanks so much for the kudos. I couldn't have made this film without the good people of this area and their kindness and trust. On the landscapes, I need to tip my hat to a wonderful cinematographer in Rob Senska. He did a wonderful job.

I appreciate you passing the message of the film along. It's important that people understand the gravity of what the Haynesville is bringing. This goes for the human stories as well as the impact of this vast resource on the national energy future.

Again, thank you for watching the film and thanks for sharing your comments!
Keith, I can't wait to get my copy of the movie.
I ordered my copy, and I can not wait to see it.
That's it!!!! I have to declare a ban on anymore thoughts of squirrel hors d'ouvres ... give squirrels a break! Can't we see, squirrels have feelings, too??? SOBBBBBBB 8-a href="http://video.yahoo.com/network/100000089?v=5017561&l=100022574" target="_blank">http://video.yahoo.com/network/100000089?v=5017561&l=100022574

Well, the music is kinda catchy, anyway. lol, 80)
I agree - we must save the squirrels!!!

At least until breakfast.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service