I hope everyone watched GASLAND on HBO. rerunning all the time and also on demand. It's time to learn the consequences of the money you are making.

Tags: GASland, HBO:

Views: 411

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Two Dogs - Be glad you can grasp for breath. Start to worry when your bladder is in the same condition as your little dog's bladder. YIKES! Who's going to be there for you if that happens? lol

80)
Mac - I know enough to know where the shale is located in relation to the ground water here in the HS play, and the ginormous distance between them. I also know enough to know that there is a different distance in the Marcellus play, which is where most of the current EPA hullaballoo is being generated.

I know enough to know that the recent well incident here involved the casing cement. But it did happen. Sure hope they find out where THAT cement came from. But it's these incidents that get folks emotional, and they don't forget from one incident to the next.

Well, I say let the EPA have it's day and see where it gets them. I seriously doubt their report will include citations from GASland, though.

80)
I guess we're done now? Yep, this is the 100th post, looks like a good place to quit.
80)
why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m34GUn0QqA

rumours is the only decent album fleetwood mac ever did btw~
Haven't we seen enough of these “Michael Moore” types making movies by distorting the truth. They rely upon people, who fail to fact check, to “get the word out! Too many people in America take something like this as the fact and never determine what is BS and what is real. Try reading this for some factual information :

http://www.energyindepth.org/2010/06/debunking-gasland/

Get better informed. Until then, you are a bigger idiot than he is!
Hi, Mr. Bryan. Good to see that you, a landman, joined GHS today to share industry information.

Now, just to stay balanced with the info here so people can make up their own minds because, Lord knows, we pay enough for our educations that we might as well get some use out of them, I'll provide the counter balance to what you've shared. No Michael Moore stuff, though, I promise.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=drill-for-natural-...

Again, I am NOT against the drilling, the jobs created, the economic benefit ... I just want to see that both sides of the coin are examined very, VERY carefully.

BTW, Dr. Mead says, "Hey, ya'll!" LOL!

80)
O&G exploration and production hysteria is in the process of replacing global warming hysteria, which is quietly fading away as time goes on.

democrats really need to take their party back from the progressive envirofringe.
"O&G exploration and production hysteria is in the process of replacing global warming hysteria, which is quietly fading away as time goes on.

democrats really need to take their party back from the progressive envirofringe".

So true. Fear not, the political landscape will change in Nov.
What???? No direct rebuttal (with facts, data, something substantive) to the article? huh

Now, let's see, how did this current hysteria get started????

Check back when you've got something we can sink our teeth into, will ya'?

80)
so really, let's look at what you're doing here with that post. hysteria "in its colloquial use, describes a state of mind, one of unmanageable fear or emotional excesses."

apparently, using the oil spill to unnecessarily scare people and increase energy costs is ok in your book? it's no wonder you're in here championing a movie like this in the guise of being "balanced".

here's a rebuttal to the article, from one of the replies on their website: "Capitalists say "I'm going to build a shoe factory". Marxists say: " In our workers paradise we will build a bigger shoe factory and bury you with it" . Eco-romantics say "Nobody should have shoes"."

trust me, i'm reading all sorts of web sites, i know what's going on in the radical left. this is not some weather underground propaganda planning session, we're talking people's livelihoods at least, and national security at worst. god forbid the middle east pops off, we'll need every drop.

did you get a big enough bite of this burger yet?
Hey, I didn't post this topic. Also, seems I remember a whole lotta topics like this, about the GOM boo-boo and the impact and the money it's going to cost, in the past few weeks.

Now, as long as I'm around, yes, I'll post so that there IS balance of information regardless of how wadded your knickers, or anyone else's, get. And, if you think there should be only one kind of propaganda around here, the "right" kind, you'd better stock up on the headache remedies. That's what arrogant omnipotence will get ya'.

So, where's the beef, 'cause your post sure doesn't have any meat to it?

80)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service