Cat equipment arrived yesterday in Pennington to start road for pad. 3.5 inches of rain last night halted this action. Hopeful for the end of the week. Still looking for drilling permit to be posted.

Views: 37745

Replies to This Discussion

They will most likely change the acreage later --- they must know the title is good on that drilling unit and will most likely later form a 640 ac gas production unit ---- XTO is going to hold the max number of acres they can with a well just like the rest of them. ---- If it is mostly oil then it might be smaller.

Joseph,

I am hearing that road/pad construction has started on the FM between Shady Grove and Arbor on an old Temple clear cut  --------- Also getting wind of a second site in that general area  ------- Could be one for Western Chief and one for XTO but just guessing about that

Joseph,

The new road going in on Shady Grove FM has been located she bears 125 deg at 5.5 miles  SE of the Crockett Apt --------- No other new unknown activity noticed -----------  Revolver is ready ---- Abbey Road almost ready ---- Penny Lane needs another week  -------- PITS LOOK STRANGE on these XTO Wells ----- just a small sq pond in one corner

Not sure what the holdup with Revolver is---gate was open yesterday after 2 weeks of no activity. Maybe the rig is arriving as we speak.  Penny Lane pad is looking good-they mixed cement and water from local pond and magically there is now a 400 X 500 nice slab. The view is great to build a house on if it is a dry hole but guess you would have an awfully big patio. Cattle guards are in. XTO is still leasing on the edges but acting  "cranky" about terms of leases.
c

Thanks Joseph,

Did you ever see the location at Shady Grove/Arbor ?  any other known pads or stakes? 

Nothing new in Pennington---road crew finished up Penny Lane--looks like a freeway into the pad--definitely larger than Abbey Rd or Revolver.  Heard no activity expected on Penny Lane for 2-3  weeks.

Trivium Operating, LLC, submitted three permits for Houston County and one for Leon County today, 04/25/12.  One of the applications (JACKSON #1 API #225-31221) lists the location to be 13.4 miles SE of Crockett in the Fernando Del Valle Survey.  I have not been able to locate the survey but it should put it in the Pennington/Fodice/Holly area I think.  Anyone know any additional information?

Vernon-

These all appear to be name changes from Terrace. 

Yep.  I see that now.  Someone needs to give them a compass.  SE?  LOL

dbob,

Any idea why the name change....Do you know any updates for the drilling on Wakefield?

I have no data on Wakefield.  Name change at the current juncture suggests Terrace needed some money and let another group buy in.  Trivium has less history than Terrace..

More like no History DBOB,

I can not find anything on them ----- Terrace had a large stake in the area---- you think they sold out or is this one of the "Shadow Company" tricks that the big boys are doing now ??  have not heard anyone say that the leases were changed in the Clerks Office

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service