Cat equipment arrived yesterday in Pennington to start road for pad. 3.5 inches of rain last night halted this action. Hopeful for the end of the week. Still looking for drilling permit to be posted.

Views: 37745

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Snoopy --- bet it was hot

Looks like they continue to spend money on those wells ------ more fracing on "Cook"

30AUG13 photos Abbey Road & Penny Lane pads - NO NEW ACTIVITY

Snoopy

Attachments:

noticed electric lines run to Revolver which looks good to me. that was pretty expensive. just had generator in earlier photos.

Abby Road #1 is called a dry hole now. 2H is just a permit.

Av fuel will be available at Crockett Airport beginning the week of 07SEP. If any specific wells are '"in need" of of an aerial photo get me specifics on the location. I will try to shoot 'em in September. Snoop

Thanks -

3 phase power to revolver -

I thought the Devon well had already been fraced?  Anyone else recall?

maybe fracking another pay zone?

It was... they have reported production since May from the Woodbine -A- but they may be completing an additional zone, as Dan D. said.

Attachments:

Production for Revolver 1H is now reported under Oil Lease ID 15202.

Attachments:

great information today. love to hear anything helps get my mind off our president.

No wonder why XTO got out of town. Revolver has 6 tanks on that location. Only 2 are for oil and abbey road is still empty. But there is a new pipeline going in near Friday. About where one came through a few years back.

That is the OneOk Sterling III 16" pipeline (NGL) from Medford, OK, to Mont Belvieu.  They have already set the temporary culverts at the FM 1280 crossing 2 miles west of Friday.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service