I know that a few people have asked in other discussions, but does anyone have any information about Lane #2? Thanks...we, around that area are really looking forward to some information on how that well is producing. I would appreciate any information.

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

RBH, the Bowers #1 was completed as a vertical and the Lane #1H, I believe, has not been drilled.
Laurie, it looks like they are still drilling on the Lane #2. Baker Hughes still shows a rig on it on todays report.
LANE #2:
Per Chuck Wheeler #1 is Petrohawk. Well #2 will not produce concurrently as the #1. -02/18/2010 02:36:17 PM

TENAHA, SOUTH (COTTON VALLEY)
TENAHA (JURASSIC)
TENAHA, SW. (TRAVIS PEAK)
TENAHA(GLEN ROSE)
DAVSUN (PALUXY)
WILDCAT

PETROHAWK OPERATING COMPANY : LANE GAS UNIT #1h
Casing Status
2/15/2010 Intent To Plug Unknown
RRC records show that the Amended Permit was approved on 2-23.
Any news lately? Rig still there?? I think they were supposed to move over and try again, any word around on that?
3-5-2010-still listed in Baker Hugs Rig report as drilling
This well is no longer on the Baker Hughes drilling report.
Anybody know what that means? I thought I understood that a new well would be put next to this one. Does anyone have any information about this area and what if any activity is going on???? Thanks!
Anyone ever hear what the results of this well were?
Laurie... the rig never left. They permitted a sidetrack from the original hole and just kept drilling. After the sidetrack was finished the rig left.

LJW... no, nothing yet.
Thanks. Keep me posted if you hear anything. Just curious, are you from Tenaha?
Nope, south end of Sabine County.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service