use this discussion of new wells in Nacogdoches County since beginning new year 2011 since 2010 in getting to long to follow. Will keep all year to year separate for information

Views: 3570

Replies to This Discussion

JB-- check with jffree1 group on this site about how to use the RRC of Texas web site.

You must be talking about this one, adubu:

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/trrchelpcenter

JB, click on the link for the RRC GIS Map and then type in the API # for Nelson 1H which is 347-33190.  Hit enter and the map will zoom in on that well.  Then you can zoom out 3X to see the surrounding area.  The well is just south of the town of Etoile, which is on Hwy 103 just before the Angeline County line.

I am not familiar with the "Lowery well".  Do you have any more information on it?

I hate to clutter the board with trivial posts, but don't know how to better express my thanks to adubu,  jffree1, and Mike R

I truly appreciate your willingness to help and to share your knowledge.

Finally figured out that our property lies about 13 miles due west, adjacent the Fenley unit.

this is permit for the lowery well API # 347-32901

Any idea how to find monthly production totals for nelson well in etoile.

I don't find anything but the permit on the Lowery well.  My guess would be that the permit expired last August.

If the Lowery well you are talking about is Goodrich operated they are going to spud later this year per their latest presentation.

Does anyone have any info on the Westerners well by XTO?
No info available on those wells yet.
thank you for the reply

I don't think Goodrich has any intention of drilling the Lowery well and it may well have expired as mentioned above. There is a well permitted directly across Hwy 103 that shows to be horizontally drilled directly under the pad built for the Lowery well permitted as the Chapel 1H.

The latest Goodrich presentation(Aug 15th) slide show the Lowery 1H which I don't believe has been permitted yet. The "speculation" is that this well will be drilled from the same pad as the Nelson 1H in the opposite direction. The Nelson 1H pad has been extended for this purpose and some equipment was moved in last week.

There is also information on the Nelson 1H well showing the results and current flow rates in the Goodrich presentation slides.

I would like to know why the gas lines that run all down the east side of my property in the J. Windsor Survey area in Nac Co., are not even showing on your gas lines map?   The map shows your getting gas from the G.P. Gorman Survey area and it's right down the road from me (less than 1/2 mile SW of me) yet no one's sent me anything to renew my lease..........   please call me 713-408-9658  

shelia-- if you are talking about Texas RRC maps it maybe years before pipelines are updated on the map--especially small collecting lines from individual wells. your question on your lease-- did it expire? who where you leased with? Did it have option to renew by the lessee? Suggest call them and inquire about it with prior lessee. If you were with CHK they have let alot of their leases expire without picking up the option to extend. How many net acres minerals to you have and location?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service