Natural gas price has slowly started to rise. Any predictions on what to look for in the 1st quarter of 2011?

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The well in Jack Blakes section was drilled by Shell (T10N R11W MM #21) and is currently tied into a P/L but also shut in. Let's hope they are slow to open them until the gas price comes up above $5/mcf. Jack would rather have the money at a slower pace over longer time.
Obama needs to subsidize converting fleet vehicles to ng in areas where supply is abundant.
Jack. Congress, not the President, will decide if natural gas receives any meaningful incentives to facilitate increased CNG vehicle usage. I think his recent statements regarding the potential of natural gas are sufficient to signal his support.
Let's hope the Congress does the right thing. We need to use US resources and not be so dependent on foreign oil.
Agreed. You might wish to track how your representative and senator vote on future energy legislation. If we do not let them know we are watching and what we support, it's way to too easy to do what is most expedient politically. Maybe Keith can start a group page or include a Main Page link for the Congressional record regarding House and Senate votes on energy legislation.
Amen!
MM #21 is now flowing
Update:

Nasty Cold Thanksgiving Week 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Excerpt:

Thanksgiving week for much of the U.S. is looking ice cold as one or more blasts of air spill southward out of the Arctic.

It appears the frigid air will sweep from the northern Rockies and Plains all the way to the Atlantic Seaboard and into much of the South.

The progressive cold and snow building over the northern Rockies now through the middle of November are only the hors d'oeuvres of what may be a smorgasbord of cold air and wintry conditions starting the weekend before Thanksgiving.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, the prediction for the cold coming the 3rd week of November was correct. It is officially here.
VSC, is the weather you're getting normal for this time of year?
Since the HA I follow the weather like I'm a farmer or actually a weather man. When friends complain about the extreme heat or cold I tell 'em I love it....and then they give me the go to hell look lol. We need a weather group on this site.
I'd be afraid certain members would still have their Drive 75 And Freeze A Yankee! bumper stickers left over from the 1970's.
Thanks for all the weather predictions... looks like we may have a cold Turkey day.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service