Hello!  I am new to this discussion board, just looking around for some info.

I own 176 acres between Center and Nacogdoches, currently leased to EOG,
expiring in February. They have been working on a pipeline running down
the road adjacent to my property, to connect with a well close to the
Excelsior School I think. The well is platted just on the other side of
my fence line. Does anyone know what is going on in that area? I live in
Austin and haven't been back to Center in quite a while.
Thanks!

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

The next step would be to frack the well to release the gas.  If a gas gathering line is already in place they will then tie into the gathering system.  If the gathering line is not in already, the well may be shut in (before frack) while waiting on the pipeline.  Hopefully, you will hear well results sometime in the next 3-4 months. 

It is too early to start hunting production from the well but you can use the time to learn your way around the TRRC website if you are so inclined.

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/trrchelpcenter

The well was first permitted, by XTO, as the Rebels Deep Unit #1H.  That permit was cancelled and now Exco is the operator of the Rebels Shale Unit #1H.

Here's a link to the well permit page.

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPubli...

You will need the various numbers associated with this permit in order to track production later.

Thank You so very much!

Madeline--do you have minerals that are in this unit? If so as royalty owner in unit call who leased it from you ( did you lease with XTO, EXCO ,or someone else)and ask to speak to person that is in charge of production/exploration of that well. Generally they are informative to royalty (mineral) owners in the unit. Be nice and ID yourself and your lessor information.

If you are just interested  observer or with minerals close to this well then you like us will just have to wait until things are reported as jffree1 outlined above

This was in yesterday's report in the Tyler Paper.

EOG Resources completed the Tolles Well No. 1 to 10,700 feet 13.2 miles southwest of Center in the Naconiche Creek Field. On a 24/64-inch choke the well potentialed 839,000 cubic feet of gas. Production is in the Rodessa-Travis Peak Consolidated.

Looks like it is not a huge well compared to some of the others, but at least it has been completed. Can anyone give me some insight on what happens next?

Also, this well only used a small portion of the total amount leased by EOG. The lease expires in February, so does that mean that the balance is up for re-leasing, or does this mean that all of the leased minerals are tied up since they have a well on part of it.

Don't be too disappointed yet. This is still a good area and it is in the Rodessa-Travis Peak so that may account for the low IP.

As to the question about the remaining acerage under lease, I would think you have now been 'hbp'd'.

Okay, I'm new at this. What does "hbp'd" mean?
Susan--- HBP= "Held By Production" means as long as production in commerial amount your lease is extended as long as there is production. You need to call EOG and see if all your minerals have been put in the lease. You will get a Division Order soon. 839,000 cfd is fair for Travis Peak well it will then make about 1 BCF over next 20-25 years. They can drill a well every 40 acres in unit and they will over time when NG get back in 7-8 range. Plus can drill deeper into shale, etc other formations unless you have a depth clause in your lease then they would have to release everthing below depth drilled depend on what your lease says.  Any acres not in the unit will be released after expiration date but I bet they will put all in the unit if they are contiguous acres with the unit.
Thanks so much for that great explanation! At least there's something there, and good prospects for the future.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service