Are there any plans for leasing land for drilling in the Benton area or further North up to Plain Dealing?

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahahahahahha....when i got the picture i immediately called his mama and asked what the heck was wrong with him when they took that....she said asked him to make a mad face...he fooled me...

i'm gonna fine one...maybe that will start the gas to channeling up in that region of the world...

thanks again for all the time you guys take to inform us 'hopefuls'...
hey skip...i have some oklahoma indian in me....i am sure there was a little 'rain dancing' in them....

i am going to whip up a 'ng dance'...and if that don't work the next time that timber company from Lafayette comes back (they offered me and my sister 80,000.00 for 40 acres...i just might take it for 125,000.00...

they started with 45,000.00 in '06, I told her that was an insult even before the shale. she cussed em....i told her that they would be back and sure enough the did about 6 months later in early '07 with 65,000.00. i told her to tell him to forget it. after it was pretty much given that the rush was over and PD was left out he came back with the 80...

think i will start tomorrow after church...smile
Connell. I like the new screen image. That frown was beginning to get to me. LOL. You and Electro go right ahead and dance, I'm pullin' for ya.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service