It seems wrong to not let the GHS community know when a long-time member is coping with a devastating loss. So, please remember Bobi Carr and her family. They recently lost their beautiful daughter Sarah after a prolonged fight against cancer.

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So very sorry to hear this. Prayers for this family. 

I offer my condolences, Bobi.

Too much of this going on... we lost our good neighbors daughter Megan last week to Cancer as well... too many of our young are loosing to this dreaded disease. condolences and prayers to you and yours at this time.

Back when the HA leasing first started, "Parker" was one of the members who built numerous social bridges to the informed and uninformed. Her concern for others meant a lot to folks. She helped numerous people make smart decisions. Let's hope her GHS good deeds come back to her in her time of need. 

Prayers go out to the family!!  May the Lord comfort those who need strength. Didn't know the family but know that Jesus Christ is in control. 

Thank you for you condolences.  We had many miracles during Sarah's treatment at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.  She was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma over 2 1/2 years ago.  We believe that we had more time with her because of the cutting edge treatment she received in Memphis.  We donated Sarah's tumors in hopes that they can learn more to help this aggressive cancer.  St. Jude shares every one of their findings.  It is a remarkable place that we are eternally grateful for their care.  Sarah loved St. Jude so much that when she was put on hospice care she chose to remain in Memphis at our apartment close to St. Jude instead of returning to Bossier City.  This beautiful smile was on her face even at the end.

She was a beautiful child, Bobi, much like her beautiful mother. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Julie

Prayers !!!

Your family is in my prayers, Bobi.

St. Jude's Children's Hospital is one of my favorite charities to give to.  I'll give a little extra this year and think of you and yours while doin so.

We offer our love and condolences Bobi, during this time. What a beautiful girl. This entire community is grateful to you and offers our love and support. May the Lord meet you right where you are and comfort you. 

Bobi, I am so very sorry for your family's loss!  Cancer is the scourge of our times. Prayers for you and yours

Hopeful About Natural Gas

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service