Looks like there has been a new Permit issued for Crowell well SW of Glenmora.   Was SN# 251311 & now it is SN# 251809.

Views: 8174

Replies to This Discussion

Boy, I am sure glad for guys like you and Skip to address these issues. This is why I always had great landmen to work with me at my companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geos should stick to rocks! LOL

No all can be RM.  Thanks so much.

Dion is a long time member.  He is the most knowledgeable and experienced landman I know.  He is always here to clean up for me when I make a mistake.  :-)

Very interesting and educating DW.  Thanks so much!

According to sonris-well was spud August 3

Wow checked earlier today and nothing.    Will be interesting to see how it goes.

New update today on Sonris as to current status & depth of well drilling.  SN#251809 CROWELL #2

thanks / nice to see casing shoe tested to 10,000#.

Keeping our fingers crossed for this section of the play!!

Wish we could fast forward about 6 months to see (hopefully) some initial horizontal wells results.

Looks like they are also looking at going back into SN# 220535 with the new West Cheneyville drilling unit.   RM also who is DEEPWELL?   That's the signs that are up at the entrance to SN #251809 off LA 165, not a normal RIG sign.

Lisa

i spoke with one of Deepwell employees a couple weeks back when they were moving the rig in. It is my understanding that they are a transportation company involved with moving the rig/equipment 

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service