Trinidad Rig #124 is rigging down and on the move. Looks like both VIRGINIA PACKERT 6 H and 7 H have reached TD. 

Views: 1163

Replies to This Discussion

Over here in MS the rain won't stop....3rd or 4th most rain in August ever. We'll give you some rain for some dry time lol.
Hey, we'll take it. I feel sorry for the wildlife because all of the ponds are drying up. More Bobcat, Coyotes are getting killed on the roads. They are probably moving to search for water.
I heard one guy say that his pond was so low that the catfish had fleas.
Any news on section 6-7 of 14/14?
DeeDee,

It was posted earlier in this thread that the wells came in at 20+ MMCFD, but nothing has been officially posted to SONRIS.
Those leased with Encana (operator) in this section will be first to receive their royalty checks. Hopefully those people will post when they start receiving checks to get an idea of the continued production of this well. It may be several months before the info is posted on Sonris. Also it will give an indication for those of us not leased with the operator when we can expect royalty checks.
Kittycatmama,

I just received a Division Order on a well in Section 6 T12 R11 that went into production about the same time as Virginia Packert 6h, so it shouldn't be long before the orders go out for Section 6 & 7 T14 R14.

Linda
are you with Encana
Every lease I have is with Chesapeake. And, guess what? They miscalculated my ownership interest on the order I just received on Section 6 T12 R11. I've called them several times, and even sent an email, but haven't heard anything back yet.
Do a certified letter with return receipt correcting their mistake. We have had this happen in the past with other companies. Keep a paper trail with certified letters.
Hey Kittycatmama,

A really nice Chesapeake rep (Katie McCullen) got in touch with me, and she is working on finding out how they determined my ownership interest. I did find out that most sections are not one mile square, so therefore the total acreage is under 640 acres. It just so happens that my section is a mile on the north and west lines, and a little under on the south and east lines. My Division Order shows a total of 633.59 acres in the section. All my property is on the west side, so I am questioning how they came up with my portion.......... Will be interesting to find out.

Linda
Sounds like you are on top of the problem. Now is the time to get it corrected--before the payments go out.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service