Wondering about leases being acquired by Sheldon Resources,  L.P. in San Augustine? 

Views: 980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes - I got a call from a landman saying he was 'in Nacogdoches'.  He claims Sheldon HAS bought SOME leases - 

What are they offering on the lease?  Thanks

I had one offer of $300.00 per acre.

500.00 an acre

Sheldon Resources, LP is a registered operator with RRC since 2006 under Operator #773815. They report production on 7 shallow oil wells in District 1 (south TX) and have never filed for a drilling permit or submitted a completion report under that operator number. The only forms I can find filed, other than those production records, on RRC are P-4 (operator of record on a lease) and P-5 (registered operator). They have not yet filed any leases, under Sheldon Resources, LP, in San Augustine Co. or Nacogdoches Co. Their address of record is:

Sheldon Resources, LP

905 Orleans Street

Beaumont, Texas 77701

which is also the address for a law firm listed with YP as Sheldon & Dunham, PLLC, which claims to be board certified in Real Estate but not Oil & Gas. I'm not making a recommendation, yeah or nay, as to whether you should lease with these guys. They could be taking leases for a known operator in these counties, they could be speculating or they could be trying to acquire the right to operate on an old shut-in/temporarily abandoned oil well. If it was my minerals... I would be asking questions.

I have received a recent offer from Sheldon Resources for SA County property, as well. I sent you a friend request to allow Messaging. I'm curious as to how your interactions went with them. Thanks!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service