The First Annual Haynesville Shale BowlingTournament Series Championship

When and where will be determined by the number of teams and the availability of lanes.

A team will consist of two people.

Teams must be signed up not later than January 23rd to be entered. Once it is determined how many teams will bowl, a time and place will be set-up probably for January 31, at Holiday Lanes.

Each player will bowl three games a piece, which will be a total of six games for the team.
The total pin count for the six games that the team bowls will determine the winner.

The cost is $5.00 per game or $15 for a total of three games. The rental for shoes is $3.50 per pair. The cost per person to enter will be no more than $18.50 or a total of $37 per team.
All lanes must be prepaid to be reserved for January 31. If you are interested or need more information please feel free to send me a message. If you would like to mail your money to my house just ask me and I'll give you my address.

Views: 521

Replies to This Discussion

fomclmao Rosebud, welcome to the cheerleader & genereal instigators section!
General Instigator ? Howabout Admiral in the Joint Cheifs ? (LOL)
Who????????? Moi????????? Never heard of 'em, don't think they exist, see tell all book. ha, ha (evil laugh)
Ok, Ok, ladies it's time for me to come to the aid of my partner. Poor guy, is getting skewed like a piece of meat.
Remember a session or two sangin', just didnt remember seeing you there. Wife says its probably some form of illegal infringment thing via Lisa T and her beloved video recorder.
Snake,
If you are still alive when I get back to Shreveport, I owe you a butt-whuppin', boy!
Cathaus - I told him so, didn't I? LOL
It's almost time for our plan to go into effect. Your talking about two guys who are cooler than ice.
It's three hours until me and Mr. Stewart take the stage. The moment of our crowning glory is at hand.
1:46 p.m. at 2:00p.m. I will drink my warm up beer and stretch out and loosen up like any pro would.
Got to make sure those hammies dont bunch up like panties.
Would that be Plan A, B, C or D? My goodness, so many to choose from, what's a girl to do? Hammies???????? Hmmm, only thing I know about for legs is to eat bananas. Please don't wear the panties down around your hammies, though. Remember, I'm bringing company. (oww, mental image not pretty) LOL
Oh, I'm feeling good buddy. Time to crush the Hussies once and for all.
I only bowl in thongs, it doesn't limit my range when I'm bowling. Plan A is in effect and what a plan it is.
You notice the Hussies and Jim aren't around. I think it's a little case of the nerves. I see Cottontop is on but I don't think you'll see any smack from Gordo. If Cottontop bowls like Gordo drives it's gonna be a long night.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service