Sorry I posted some questions put didn't put it in a new discussion. Contact by R.A.M. Energy to lease minerals in Walker County. Who are they fronting for? What is the going lease rate, royalty etc? Depth formation? Oil or gas? Who are the players in Walker County? Thanks.

Views: 6668

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Lucky....I was hoping that the Josey Wales would make a find of some type that would hold the interest of EOG.  Looks like it did afterall!  Other than that good news, it's been kinda quiet here in the Kittrell part of the world.  I reckon that the players are slowing down for the Christmas season now.  Hopefully, they will crank it up after the New Year and find some more interesting spots to drill.  It should be an exciting 2014 ... !!!

Looks like EOG is drilling Joesy Wales 1H. Must have liked what they seen on the first well there.

Thanks for that bit of good news, Lucky....

I'll be looking across the river for the new lights to appear on the Josey Wales 1H....

Howdy Folks...I rode by the new pad and pond at the Josey Wales 1H yesterday and it is looking like all it needs is a rig to show up.  The players have drilled and completed a water well and are currently fillng up the new pond by the pad.  I've also heard a few rumors about a pipeline being planned to service the well.  Apparently,  the ROW's have been purchased for this pipeline and it will be installed in due course.  Looks like things are warming up at the edge of the old Trinity River just off FM 3478 in Walker County, Texas...!!!      

Stopped by the Josey Wales H1 last week near the edge of the Trinity River on FM 3478 and checked out the progress. Helmerich & Payne out of Oklahoma is the drilling company and it looks like they are busy!  I did speak to one of the folks there and they explained that the well is for "Oil Production" ...and, I did notice that they had a flare burning..so, I reckon that's a good thing since I'm not very savvy on the oil business. Anyone else out there have any news about the production on this well?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!          

That's the second well they have drilled there. They had a small blowout on the first one so they plugged that one and had to slide the rig and punch a new hole. Usually the flare burning means they are burning off excess gas they hit while drilling. Won't know of any production until they are finished drilling and fracing. Will probably be a few months until we get a good number of BOPD. Hope that helps out a little bit.

Yes, Sir...it does and thank you so much!!!

Well, I rode by the Josey Wales H1 yesterday and noticed that the rig is now gone, the well head is in place and the flare stack is glowing nite and day.  Just curious...what comes next in the well process?  I haven't talked to anyone that is associated with the site, nor have I heard any reports about the well completion. 

So, I reckon I'm just curious....does anyone know? 

Looks like they have possibly already fracked the well and now letting flowback. Looks like it will be producing oil soon. Nice picture

Well, Y'all...in efforts to keep my "Oilfield Education" going strong, here is another photo of the Josey Wales H1 that I took on Monday.  I noticed that there is a workover rig in place...and where the tank battery is located there were welders present and they were running pipelines from the tanks...or to the tanks...whichever way you propose to look at it.  I'm curious as to why there is a workover rig onsite.  Is this for well completion purposes?  Again, just curious!       

And...here's one more shot of the progress.  I believe that you may click on the photo to enlarge/enhance it for better viewing.      

Zaza announced the completion of the J.V.Mcadams cattle co horizontal by its jv partner, at its press Conf. Last wk. Big well, surprised no one has seen it. Cleaning up to about 1700 total mmbte per day, 2000 barrels of water.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service