What is Bull Mud - They want to spread it on my pasture...

What is Bull Mud? I have been contacted by a Pipeline company that wants to spread Bull Mud on my pasture. They say it is biodegradable.  From our discussion I think it is mud generated when they bore the hole to put in the pipeline.  Is it safe?

Tags: bull, mud, pipelines

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am letting a company do it for a CenterPoint Field Services 4800 foot bore in south DeSoto. 50 Cents a barrell to spread in pastures and 50 cents a barrell for water. The job is in its 10th day and they are using approx. 250 gallons a water a minute. The mud is supposed to make the grass green and I spread it even more when they make a pass and work it into the soil.
They have not started yet on mine. I went for $50.00 per load on the mud. You got a great rate for water. I asked what the going rate was on another thread and could not get any responses. Last price I saw was 25 cents per barrell so I went with that. They are only spreading 4 loads of mud and getting 6 or 7 trucks of water at most. It will not be that much money no matter what they pay. I am happy with the agreement. I have a good sized pond so it will not cause much effect on the water level.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service