What Price Are You Getting for Gas? Last Update: March 25, 2011

Hello Everyone,

Here are the latest numbers.  If anyone else wishes to participate and provide data for my survey, please follow the instructions below.  I welcome all data.

I am now asking each respondent to provide me the following:

Section/Township/Range -- everyone (if you are in Texas, tell me your county, and the survey)

If you get your check from Chesapeake, please tell me:
Price received (before severence tax)
Does your lease entitle you to cost-free royalties?

If you get your check from one of the others,  please tell me:
Company you leased to
Company who is operating the well
Gross price
Please tell me each deduction, and the amount.
Net amount (before severence tax).  [I know, gross minus deductions ought to equal net, but I just want to make sure.]
Does your lease entitle you to cost-free royalties?

If you are WI or UMO:
Company operating the well
Gross price
Please tell me each deduction, and the amount.
Net amount (before severence tax).  [I know, gross minus deductions ought to equal net, but I just want to make sure.]

Please send me the information via GHS email.  This discussion is getting too large, and sometimes a post gets lost if I don't check in for 24 hours.  All info will be kept confidential. I will continue to post back what I learn periodically. Thanks in advance.

Tags: Are, Gas?, Getting, Price, What, You, for, payments, royalty

Views: 3630

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My 35 acres are in Section 7 of Jackson Parish. NE 1/4 of NE 1/4 of Section 7,T.14N.,R.2W. I am currently unleased. At one time it was leased by Andarko. I think it is in the cotton valley formation.
Henry would you like data from Texas including all formations ---royalties any field--gas is gas the pipeline delivery does not know if shale gas or what formation? I will send you data on your inbox email on this site in next couple days. I like you would like to see comparsion thru out the La./East Tx area. Edit the head line of this thread add second sentence " I can help you find out if your price you are receiving is competitive" may get better number reads. ALL SHOULD REPLY TO THIS TREAD BY SAYING ___I AM IN___ then Henry and members will know response. would love to see 100 or more send Henry data...
adubu,
I have only received one response so far, so please encourage people to send. I will not publish any names of those who send me data. Anyone who does not want it posted here should "friend me," and send their data that way.

I am not familiar with Texas and how you all describe your land (surveys? or some such thing). But I'll collect data, and let others help me figure out how to best describe Texas land. So, if you are in Texas, please include the field, survey, and county.

We need everyone's help to see if there are discrepancies in prices paid to mineral owners, and if there are any obvious bad (or good) players in this game.
You are asking too much of my personal information for me. I suspect many others would feel the same. Your mission may be honorable, but this is the internet.

Perhaps there is another more personal medium you could use to solicit data?
Frank,
You don't need to post the info here. You can "friend me" and use this site's private email to send the info directly to me. I don't need your name or any personal info for this.
Frank--all henry needs is price of NG paid to royalty owner, name of operator, general location of well (what field, county, or section) what was deducted from price and net price NG to royalty owner. Henry needs no personal information about you or even your true ID.
I don't have royalties yet, but when I do I will participate. I think this would be an excellent way of informally keeping up with current trends that the landowners are seeing. Thanks for offering to keep up with this Henry
Sec 25 T16N R11W in Bossier Parish
Leased to Petrohawk Cost Free Royalty
Paid as follows
Nov 09-3.95
Dec 09-4.10
Jan 10-5.52
Feb 10-5.15
March 10-4.61
April 10-3.71
May 10-3.98
January $5.81; $5.60
February $5.48; $5.3; $4.99
March $4.61; $4.74; $4.51
April $3.79; $3.91
Chesapeake?
STR
KB,
Would it be reasonable for me to average the three prices for each month and report that?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service