Whiting Permitted  #247223  L SMK RA SUA; Langford 4H 001 Horizontal well Sec 4 - 22N - 7W  Claiborne Parish  Vertical Depth 11,581'  MD 18,153'  11/7/2013

Views: 21324

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Obed.

Does anyone have an update on this well?  I saw pictures of the location being built, but I have not heard if a rig has been moved onto the location or if drilling has begun.

There is no rig assigned as of last Friday's rig report.  WLL has no rigs drilling in the Ark-La-Tex region at this time.

Thank you for the update.

You're welcome, LR.  I'm ready for WLL to get busy again and I'll post when I see a rig assigned to any of their wells.

Patterson UTI Rig #198 reports Rigging Up on the WLL Langford 4H #1, 1/3/14.

That is good news. I hope they use the cement, plug and perf. frac technique. WLL has far more experience in liquid plays than SWN.

I agree, Tony. I also think SWN needs some competition.

Thank you so much for posting this information.

You're welcome, LR.  WLL's permitted wells and units are a significant step out from SWN's pressure fairway.   Hopefully they will commit to a number of exploration wells in Claiborne and Webster parishes.

I hope so.  I have 240 acres leased to WLL in Sections 21 and 22, T22N, R7W.  That's about three miles due south of this location and four miles due east of the Jackson location (246327) drilled last year.  That's still a long way in the oilfield, but I'm hopeful.  Thanks again for your research and posting.

This will be a meaningful well for your mineral interest.  Good Luck.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service