Where did you vote? Long wait? Short Wait? Any thing else note worthy?

Views: 244

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info...At this point, I am willing to look into anything and everything. I already do the 45 nightly baths, that is my sanctuary right now. Pet scan results tomorrow----waiting is the hardest thing to do. Every new ache or pain, is the cancer back? Has it moved?
Dear Lambert Park:

My best advice would be to look into chitosan. I am aware of a Japanese company that has done MUCH research on chitosan and sells its products. (http://www.jhs.jp/food01.html) Official research has also been conducted by various Japanese universities in conjunction with the government. I learned of this company (Japan Health Summit) after my mother became really ill. Mom got better after taking chitosan until her doctor (who couldn't read Japanese) ordered her to stop taking the food supplements (as he could not verify the "safety" of the ingredients). My mother lost her leg after that.

I'm not going to tout chitosan as the 'holy grail' of medicine...but I have seen things I simply can not understand. From an 80-something year-old friend with lung cancer that has stopped spreading to a 30-something year-old friend of a friend of a friend who couldn't walk and now can. Though chitosan products made in the US focus mainly on weight loss, Japanese products were processed further so the chitosan is capable of drawing toxins, poisons and illness from the body.

Actually, there are many other benefits which chitosan claims to have other than weight loss. It also inhibits LDL cholesterol and boosts HDL cholesterol. It promotes the healing of ulcers and lesions, helps to control blood pressure, reduces blood levels of uric acid, helps prevent constipation, acts as an antacid, helps prevent irritable bowel syndrome, enhances calcium to strengthen bones, inhibits plaque/tooth decay, and offers anti-tumor action. All of these benefits are obviously significant within themselves. Please check it out if you have time!

http://www.silvercolloidal.net/chitosan.htm

By the way, are you into organic foods?
I am just sick today, but I will try to stay positive. I work too hard for my living to give it to those that won't get up off their butts.
Thank you! I'll be damned if I am going to continue working my butt off for my little check every two weeks when there are people out there sitting at home watching TV all day long, getting fat, popping out babies for another child care credit or another deduction, while receiving more than I do by simply sitting on their lazy arses. Hell, if he wants to redistribute the wealth....I might as well welcome any handout he gives with open arms.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service