Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,987)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome, Mike.  It's a good story to stick to.  Hard to come by much leasing…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 9, 2016 to Observations of Current Leasing in north Angelina County, TX

19 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

"A 9/40ths. royalty with the right cost free clause can be as good or better than one…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 9, 2016 to Observations of Current Leasing in north Angelina County, TX

19 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

"Thanks for the detail.  I hope near term natural gas prices will support development…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 8, 2015 to Goodrich Petroleum - Oil / Gas Lease Expirations

17 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"EOG hasn't released any of their LA Haynesville acreage either as far as I know howe…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 7, 2015 to Goodrich Petroleum - Oil / Gas Lease Expirations

17 Dec 8, 2015

"Up until about a year ago Black Stone Minerals acquired and manged mineral interests…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 7, 2015 to Goodrich Petroleum - Oil / Gas Lease Expirations

17 Dec 8, 2015

"Mike, to be clear, is Blackstone offering leases (they are the lessee)?  Or leasing…"

17 Dec 8, 2015

"You're welcome, Mike.  I think you'll get another bite at the apple in a couple of y…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 21, 2015 to Goodrich Petroleum - Oil / Gas Lease Expirations

17 Dec 8, 2015

"At close on 11/19/2015 natural gas was $1.66 MM/Btu (spot price) for delivery in the…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 21, 2015 to Goodrich Petroleum - Oil / Gas Lease Expirations

17 Dec 8, 2015

"Mike, my mention of well cost is based on the TVD of the wells in that area.  The Ma…"

17 Dec 8, 2015

"Thanks for the update, Mike.  I'm sure GDP would like to hold these rights but can n…"

17 Dec 8, 2015

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service