CenturyMan's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks SP. Those are in the area or the old Eola Field (Petro Guard)."

CenturyMan replied Jul 24, 2018 to Southwind Cheneyville Field Proposed AC Units, Avoyelles, Evangeline, Rapides

7 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Thanks B Z; but not in my case.  Already leased anyway."

CenturyMan replied Jul 23, 2018 to Seismic Activity

61 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Lisa Melder-Johnson

"Thanks RM for clearing that up for me.  That’s how I understood it.  But when you as…"

CenturyMan replied Jul 22, 2018 to Seismic Activity

61 Aug 29, 2018

"Definitely going to be shot holes.  As it was explained to me the holes would be ~80…"

CenturyMan replied Jul 21, 2018 to Seismic Activity

61 Aug 29, 2018

"Can’t say for sure, but I got the impression that S/E Rapides would be included as w…"

61 Aug 29, 2018

"Sorry I don’t know enough about this to answer that.  Care to explain the difference?"

61 Aug 29, 2018

"I’m in North Evangeline Parish, but I was told that the project was huge - 600 squar…"

CenturyMan replied Jul 19, 2018 to Seismic Activity

61 Aug 29, 2018

"I thought I understood, but after going back and reading some earlier comments - sti…"

CenturyMan replied Jul 8, 2018 to Bayswater Exploration & Production, LLC - pre-application notice for 2 Austin Chalk units - Centerville Field, Evangeline Parish

8 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"Please help me to clarify/understand: It is my understanding that: (1) the Centervil…"

CenturyMan replied Jul 8, 2018 to Bayswater Exploration & Production, LLC - pre-application notice for 2 Austin Chalk units - Centerville Field, Evangeline Parish

8 Jul 9, 2018

"This is in NE Evangeline Parish. Centerville, St. Landry (not St. Landry Parish) com…"

CenturyMan replied Jul 4, 2018 to Bayswater Exploration & Production, LLC - pre-application notice for 2 Austin Chalk units - Centerville Field, Evangeline Parish

8 Jul 9, 2018

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service