Lisa Melder-Johnson's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Still very interesting to see where all this leads.  Thanks guys!  Gives me a better…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 8, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Isn't this also a TMS & AC stacked play area?   Also a very good map site is acr…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 7, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Looks as if I will be in the green area.   I know my place was seismographed back in…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 7, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"How close is it to me or am I in this?  T2N R3W section 26"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 6, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Skip how would a land owner know for sure if we are located in the TMS/AC stacked pl…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied May 30, 2019 to Houston oil companies seek next boom amid azaleas and live oaks

3 May 30, 2019

"Your so right, they were almost bankrupted.   There stock tanked."

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied May 30, 2019 to Does the Legal Climate in Louisiana affect the Permiting, Drilling & Production decisions of Companies

6 May 30, 2019
Reply by Lisa Melder-Johnson

"Hopefully central Louisiana will be next.   I am in a unit that BLM has lease until…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied May 30, 2019 to Does the Legal Climate in Louisiana affect the Permiting, Drilling & Production decisions of Companies

6 May 30, 2019

"Thanks Skip for reassuring words!  As a landowner you here so much out there and do…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied May 29, 2019 to Does the Legal Climate in Louisiana affect the Permiting, Drilling & Production decisions of Companies

6 May 30, 2019

"Thanks Jay"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied May 21, 2019 to ConocoPhillips eyes Austin Chalk results in Louisiana by year-end: CEO

18 May 21, 2019

"Is there a reason as to why they are more interested in the AC West & East Felic…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied May 21, 2019 to ConocoPhillips eyes Austin Chalk results in Louisiana by year-end: CEO

18 May 21, 2019

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service