Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,960)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"J B, these are 640 acre drilling units based on individual sections."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 15, 2012 to SM ENERGY APPLIES FOR PETTIT RESERVOIR A DRILLING UNITS IN NORTH BOSSIER

54 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Lafayette County

"Joe, If someone receiving the notice letter requests a local meeting it would be hel…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 15, 2012 to SM ENERGY APPLIES FOR PETTIT RESERVOIR A DRILLING UNITS IN NORTH BOSSIER

54 Sep 19, 2013

"Thanks for providing the unit application data, Dave. "

54 Sep 19, 2013

"Thanks, Dave.  There should be one or two additional pages which are the unit plats.…"

54 Sep 19, 2013

"You are correct, Don.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention. "

54 Sep 19, 2013

"Big Dave, and other interested members, now that we know the operator and target hor…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 15, 2012 to Leasing in North Bossier and south Lafayette

277 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"SM Energy, headquartered in Denver, is the successor corporation of Saint Mary Land…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 15, 2012 to Leasing in North Bossier and south Lafayette

277 Oct 15, 2012

"Big Dave, thanks for confirming SM Energy as the operator and the Pettit RA as the t…"

277 Oct 15, 2012

"Thanks.  I remain sceptical regarding the BD.  I would not be surprised to see a pil…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 14, 2012 to Leasing in North Bossier and south Lafayette

277 Oct 15, 2012

"I remember the company name but feel sure you will be hearing from those who do not.…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 12, 2012 to Leasing in North Bossier and south Lafayette

277 Oct 15, 2012

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service