PETROCHEM Operating has applied for a 640 acre Pettet unit in the Bollinger Field, Bossier Parish.  The unit application anticipates horizontal development of the Pettet in Section 1-22N-13W.  Link to unit application follows.

http://ucmwww.dnr.state.la.us/ucmsearch_070611/UCMRedir.aspx?url=ht...

Views: 1268

Replies to This Discussion

Been hearing about this Skip, thanks for the info.   you should be seeing something come up on a company Hodges Oil in the Redland or Bolinger field soon.  Also Merit is back leasing in T22 r12w  and T22r11w..  Maybe we may see something take off up here!

inthestix, are you sure about the name?  Hodges Oil has one well listed in the LA O&G database and that well was drilled in 1916.  The LA Secretary of State lists Hodges Oil as an inactive corporation.  Can you double check and get the full company name?  I'm thinking we need to get busy figuring out just what Is going on.

Thats what i was told. will double check with my source.

Skip, try Hodges Energy Shreveport, La.   I understand from my source they will drill horizontal petit in T22 N R13W SEC 1.  It would be on east side of Hwy.157 coming out of Plain Dealing toward Springhill. Supposedly Petrochem will be drilling it.

Name

Type

City

Status

HODGES ENERGY, L.L.C.

Limited Liability Company

SHREVEPORT

Active

Previous Names

Business:

HODGES ENERGY, L.L.C.

Charter Number:

35953062 K

Registration Date:

6/6/2005

Domicile Address

416 TRAVIS STREET

SUITE 1011

SHREVEPORT, LA 71101

Mailing Address

P. O. BOX 103

SHREVEPORT, LA 71162

Status

Active

Annual Report Status:

In Good Standing

File Date:

6/6/2005

Last Report Filed:

7/5/2012

Type:

Limited Liability Company

Registered Agent(s)

Agent:

JAMES C. HODGES

Address 1:

416 TRAVIS STREET

Address 2:

SUITE 1011

City, State, Zip:

SHREVEPORT, LA 71101

Appointment Date:

6/6/2005

Officer(s)

Additional Officers: No 

Officer:

JAMES C. HODGES

Title:

Address 1:

416 TRAVIS STREET

Address 2:

SUITE 1011

City, State, Zip:

SHREVEPORT, LA 71161

Hodges Energy is not listed as an operator with the LA Office of Conservation.  That means they don't drill wells.  They may be leasing for Petro-Chem or it is possible but less likely that Petro-Chem is acting as a contract operator for Hodges.  The distinction is really not that important.  The main take away is that an additional operator will attempt a horizontal Pettit well.  Best of luck to 'em I hope they make you a well.

Does those in adjoining  sections get notified when units are being proposed?

Those in the public record as land and mineral owners within the boundaries of the proposed unit and those immediately adjoining to a distance of 1000' are sent pre-application notice letters.

Skip keep your eyes open for a couple of more wells to be permitted in T23 N Plain Dealing area North near Arkansas line... Sorry i don't have a Township map or i could give and Range but area is along Chalbhyte Springs road which is east of Hwy. 3 north and north of Hwy. 157 that goes from PD to Springhill. I believe Petrochem will be the operator!

I was over on Chalybeate Springs Road Tuesday looking at the surveying in section 18-23N-12W.  I received a call this morning from a relative stating there was also surveying going on in section 7-23N-12W North of section 18 along Chalybeate Springs Road.  I am planning on driving there this afternoon.  My family owns property in this area.

S1 - 22N - 13W is Petro-Chem Operating.  S13 - 23N -13W and S18 - 23N -12W is SM Energy.  Continental Operating has permits for vertical Pettit wells in S29, 31 & 32 23N - 12W. It's hard to tell all the players apart without a program.  LOL!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service