waylon buckland's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"p g s i is leasing in cass co. again in the I fishback and J watson surveys lots of…"

waylon buckland replied Feb 14, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"skip when anadoarko filed a permit to drill the clark well they said that the…"

waylon buckland replied Feb 7, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"just talked to a guy with petro land group he said they were not leasing any more we…"

waylon buckland replied Feb 7, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"a man on the drill site said yesterday that they will not do a frac. job that it wil…"

waylon buckland replied Feb 6, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"does anyone know if the clark well will produce the rig is gone"

waylon buckland replied Feb 6, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"i hear that petro land who is leasing for andarko pulled all 40 of their landmen out…"

waylon buckland replied Jan 30, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"27 landmen in the county clerks office today.something big going on. why ???????????…"

waylon buckland replied Jan 30, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"stroud is leasing in rubin ard and i fishback surveys paying 300.00 per ac."

waylon buckland replied Jan 24, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"chespeake is leasing in cass co. near kildare"

waylon buckland replied Jan 11, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"petro land is now leasing around carterville tx."

waylon buckland replied Dec 17, 2013 to Cass County

101 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Waylon Buckland

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service