Kathy M. Stephens's Discussions (301)

Discussions Started (12) Replies Latest Activity

Rig Count

According to my information there are seven new wells being drilled in Harrison County right now.  That is the most I can remember in years.

Started by Kathy M. Stephens

17 Jan 13, 2022
Reply by bob blakey

Comstock

If I read it correctly, Comstock filed completion reports today on the Furrh 2; 2-H & 3-H wells.  The 2 tested at 19+ million cubic fee…

14 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by jffree1

Rockcliff Energy

I read a Rockcliff press release and besides the Samson purchase, they have purchased an additional 60,000 acres predominately in Harrison…

15 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by vigo

Covey Park

It is probably nothing to get excited about, but a little good news for Harrison County.  We had gotten a notice several months ago from Co…

26 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by jffree1

BP Division Orders

I know I am old and slow, my computer is old and slow, and my dogs are old and slow, but I don't know why BP is so slow :).  We have some m…

2 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Kathy M. Stephens

Sabine/NFR

Sabine/formally NFR is going back and completing several wells that were drilled in 2010-2011.  This week they reported the Swepco Deep Gas…

22 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Krkyoldhag

Sendero

There was a Harrison County discussion a couple of years ago about who Sendero was leasing for. The landman who leased a tract from us nort…

3 May 16, 2013
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Devon

We had leased a few tracts to Devon over the last eight months in the Karnack area. They were running four to six rigs and the rig count ha…

3 Sep 11, 2012

GMX

Oil and Gas 360 reported earlier this week that GMX is in the process of making a deal to sell part of their Harrison County interests.  I…

22 Jul 26, 2013

Harrison County Activity

Devon has six rigs in Harrison County according to the report I looked at on Friday which is a surprise.  Devon, BP, and Sendero are still…

9 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by JHH

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service