Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,960)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"Could be.  Also could be another flim flam pump and dump scheme.  The Mainland inves…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 21, 2014 to TORTUGA RESOURCES: WHAT ARE THEY UP TO WITH THE BURKLEY-PHILLIPS #1?

8 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I don't see the link in his Facebook page.  How is Mr. Mahdi connected to Tortuga Re…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 21, 2014 to TORTUGA RESOURCES: WHAT ARE THEY UP TO WITH THE BURKLEY-PHILLIPS #1?

8 Dec 21, 2014

"I don't recall anything in the database that indicated any perforation.  I think the…"

8 Dec 21, 2014

"I'll second Keith's comment on the value of discussions in the archive.  When review…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 24, 2014 to ROW Offers for Water Tansport Piping

5 Oct 24, 2014

"tom, landmen perform a lot of different tasks depending on who they work for.  There…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 23, 2014 to MS O&G BOARD PUTS TMS OPERATORS ON NOTICE

13 Oct 23, 2014

"Land/mineral owners can litigate any issue they wish.  However if they expect to eng…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 29, 2014 to MS O&G BOARD PUTS TMS OPERATORS ON NOTICE

13 Oct 23, 2014

"I predict there will be zero lawsuits between TMS operators or the Board.  That's no…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 29, 2014 to MS O&G BOARD PUTS TMS OPERATORS ON NOTICE

13 Oct 23, 2014

"Steve, you may be right.  Here's how I see it.  The MS O&G Board is ill suited b…"

13 Oct 23, 2014

"You're welcome.  I don't second guess anything the MS O&G Board does.  Unitzatio…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 25, 2014 to MS O&G BOARD PUTS TMS OPERATORS ON NOTICE

13 Oct 23, 2014

"That's the copy as I got it from a client.  The fact that it is a draft may account…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 25, 2014 to MS O&G BOARD PUTS TMS OPERATORS ON NOTICE

13 Oct 23, 2014

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service