Highwayman's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Henry, I've only seen the location while fishing.  I don't know what they are doing…"

Highwayman replied Jun 6, 2011 to Black Lake Field -- When Will the Leases End?

45 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Henry, The well is located about 30 yards from the water on the south side of the Cl…"

Highwayman replied Jun 4, 2011 to Black Lake Field -- When Will the Leases End?

45 Jan 14, 2016

"Les, They had a workover rig at the location in March and since that time it has bee…"

Highwayman replied Jun 3, 2011 to Black Lake Field -- When Will the Leases End?

45 Jan 14, 2016

"They have one well with an oil pumping unit running on the south side of Black lake.…"

Highwayman replied Jun 3, 2011 to Black Lake Field -- When Will the Leases End?

45 Jan 14, 2016

"GD, What have you heard?"

Highwayman replied Nov 23, 2010 to Chesapeake Permits 1st Haynesville Shale Well in T13N-R7W (6/8/10)

78 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Marc Stepman

"I'm pretty sure you and skip are correct and this adds up with the history of this a…"

Highwayman replied Oct 25, 2010 to New well in T13N R7W Section 14 between Ashland and Readhimer

7 Oct 25, 2010

"Already P & A'd. I think this was probably an operation to hold a National Fores…"

Highwayman replied Oct 25, 2010 to New well in T13N R7W Section 14 between Ashland and Readhimer

7 Oct 25, 2010

"Correction, no Rodessa, only CV & Hosston. No wells drilled till now. Thanks for…"

Highwayman replied Oct 5, 2010 to CHESAPEAKE APPLIES TO DISSOLVE EXISTING CV UNITS AND FORM CV/HA/SMK UNITS IN THE ASHLAND FIELD, NATCHITICHES PARISH

15 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Gwen Peavy

"Thanks for the response. This is a re-unitization of sorts. Check back in 2006, CHK…"

Highwayman replied Oct 5, 2010 to CHESAPEAKE APPLIES TO DISSOLVE EXISTING CV UNITS AND FORM CV/HA/SMK UNITS IN THE ASHLAND FIELD, NATCHITICHES PARISH

15 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Gwen Peavy

"Would CHK go to the trouble to re-unitize all three units after this first well with…"

15 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Gwen Peavy

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service