Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,009)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"Aethon refracs will be a part of my NARO-LA presentation on Tuesday.  You are correc…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 16, 2022 to What's up in San Augustine?

30 May 25, 2022
Reply by LRush

"Lots of good bar-b-q here and in E TX.  I suggest Bodacious Bar-B-Q.  When I'm heade…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 15, 2022 to What's up in San Augustine?

30 May 25, 2022
Reply by LRush

"https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Bourbon+and+BBQ+Shreveport…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 15, 2022 to What's up in San Augustine?

30 May 25, 2022
Reply by LRush

"What's up in San Augustine is seven rigs drilling.  Six by Aethon and one by XTO.  Y…"

30 May 25, 2022
Reply by LRush

"It's been a normal spring so far.  Other than the tornadoes and hail associated with…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 5, 2022 to San Augustine payments delayed?

23 May 5, 2022
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"You and plenty of others, Bill.  Has your area experienced any flooding?  Is this ge…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 5, 2022 to San Augustine payments delayed?

23 May 5, 2022

"Sounds as if May is like April, you can just fish out your backdoor.  Crazy weather…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 4, 2022 to San Augustine payments delayed?

23 May 5, 2022

"You might be right MS.  If it's raining in California, I hope it's in the right plac…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 3, 2022 to San Augustine payments delayed?

23 May 5, 2022

"Dang.  Sorry to hear.  Send that rain to California and the fishing report to me.  T…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 3, 2022 to San Augustine payments delayed?

23 May 5, 2022

"A percentage of the wells production will be assigned to each unit based on the perc…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 3, 2022 to BSI Keydets

463 Apr 16
Reply by Mister Sunday

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service