Views: 1355

Replies to This Discussion

Skip, can you give me the website link to this map. I've seen it before but can not find it now.

Thank you so much!

Cathy

Since it is a web page you can bookmark/favorite it so you can easily access it in the future.  Click on TMS Oil Production vs Time.  Click on the pdf version.

http://www.ogb.state.ms.us/TMSDevelopment.php

Since when Australis bought out Lawson 25-13H #1 without the knowledge of the owners, last time we knew Encana had it. Our three lease been up, shouldn't they have re-newed a lease with the owner, we haven't heard a word from them nor a check.

Mary,  the Lawson 25-13H had produced about 335,000 barrels of oil at the last report date, 3/1/17.  If your minerals are within the unit boundary, then you are Held By Production and there is no need to offer a new lease.  If you have received royalty payments previously, you have an owner number from Encana.  Contact Australis and inquire why you are not currently receiving payments.

Thanks I will, but I have no information on Australia, should Encana have that info.

Encana might have that information for you and if you have contact information for them, give it a try.  If that doesn't work, contact the Mississippi Oil & Gas Board and get Australis's contact information from them.

Address: 500 Greymont St, Jackson, MS 39202

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service