Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,006)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"I would suggest that a group of mineral owners under 31 Operating band together to e…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 3, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

11 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Good luck to all the Interested Parties and a nod to Keith and GHS for helping to fa…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 29, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

11 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The movie project came afterward and may have been an attempt to recoup the money lo…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 11, 2014 to What area in Webster was Furie Petroleum Interested In?

14 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Paul M. Hernenko

"Now that is interesting.  Thanks."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 10, 2014 to What area in Webster was Furie Petroleum Interested In?

14 Mar 16, 2014

"Francis.  I'm not saying this was associated with the Haynesville Play although I gu…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 10, 2014 to What area in Webster was Furie Petroleum Interested In?

14 Mar 16, 2014

"Francis, I'm not suggesting that you contact Furie to ask about the details of the D…"

14 Mar 16, 2014

"The only leasing of which I was aware of in Webster was for Whiting Petroleum.  The…"

14 Mar 16, 2014

"Yes, and Mr. Lawler sometimes goes beyond the facts IMO .  But that's the nature of…"

14 Mar 16, 2014

"Mr. Davis is no longer a member of the firm.  I was aware of the bare facts of the c…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 9, 2014 to What area in Webster was Furie Petroleum Interested In?

14 Mar 16, 2014

"Thanks for the explanation, Aubrey.  At what depth was the top of the Lower Smackove…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 10, 2013 to NEW XTO SMK C RB PERMIT IN THE SHONGALOO, NORTH - RED ROCK FIELD

26 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service