John Matherne's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Saved my link to them already in my favorites, I found them yesterday also. Going to…"

John Matherne replied 10 hours ago to Austin Chalk permits from Friday 1/19, Bayou Jack North Field

2 10 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Torrent Oil is made up of previous Hilcorp employees. "

John Matherne replied Jan 9 to Eagles Ranch 14H #1

134 7 hours ago
Reply by David Crockett

"What do you get with free? never heard of that"

John Matherne replied Nov 8, 2017 to Hey Guys = Been contacted by Land Men about leasing

12 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Snoopy

"WELL TESTS RPT TYP TEST DATE RPT DATE OIL POT COND GAS DEL WATER BSW% FLOW PRES SHU…"

John Matherne replied Oct 24, 2017 to Eagles Ranch 14H #1

134 7 hours ago
Reply by David Crockett

"Do you have a lease on this property with EOG? It may be covered to be included in y…"

John Matherne replied Oct 17, 2017 to Eagles Ranch 14H #1

134 7 hours ago
Reply by David Crockett

"This is the point I was making. Since they are not buying on the market what sets th…"

John Matherne replied Sep 12, 2017 to Big Deal or Nah? LNG exporter Tellurian buying Haynesville acreage for $85.1M

25 Oct 7, 2017

"Sounds like the landowners may get less and this company will make the money as the…"

John Matherne replied Sep 12, 2017 to Big Deal or Nah? LNG exporter Tellurian buying Haynesville acreage for $85.1M

25 Oct 7, 2017

"I am ready to sell some carbon credits from forest land."

John Matherne replied Jun 11, 2015 to INTERESTING AND UNLIKELY PROPONENTS OF RENEWABLES AND A PRICE ON CARBON

92 Sep 25, 2015

"I always thought there were too many proposed LNG facilities. The market corrected t…"

John Matherne replied Mar 23, 2015 to LOW GLOBAL OIL PRICES UNLIKELY TO SLOW SOME US LNG PROJECTS: ANALYST

3 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by John Matherne

"Another way to block USA from the export market"

John Matherne replied Oct 15, 2014 to IEA, OPEC OFFICIALS SAY SHALE CAN COPE WITH $80 A BARREL

19 Oct 29, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service