is there any internet accessible resource that will provide a map detailed enough to view streets, etc. within the area noted above?
this is the dixie garden area of caddo parish, which is near the old hamel's park and jimmie davis bridge.
i understand that this area might be included in 3 different sections.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Follow the Sonris link on the MAIN page here. Look for Interactive maps. Zoom in on the area you want and layer it with street maps etc. Lots of functionality on the interactive maps, you'll just have to play around with it and learn your way around.
I have been trying for days to find this on Sonris. I have been unable to find section 37.

Do you no if the people in Dixie Gardens are going to band together to get the best possible lease?

I received a lease offer last week.
My Township is 17n Range 13w Section 37.
there is a 'group' that has had 4 or 5 meetings.
they have a leadership committee which has kept the neighborhood 'informed' of what is going on.
you did not get anything on your mailbox regarding any of these meetings?
how strange??
from what i have heard, they have received 2 offers.
1 at 15000/acre and another at 17500 if 90% of the residents sign up.
have not seen them or any thing formal from the leadership on either proposal.
supposedly the group is entertaining proposals from both petrohawk and chesapeake.
from what i can tell, the group has not put together a proposal to either company - they are awaiting the companies to make their submittal
across the levee rumor has it that the person who bought the old tuberville stables property got 22500/acre
contact john hyatt 470-9062 for information on what the DG group is doing.
wish you luck
I have been trying for days to find this on Sonris. I have been unable to find section 37.

Do you know if the people in Dixie Gardens are going to band together to get the best possible lease?

I received a lease offer last week.
My Township is 17n Range 13w Section 37.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service