Heard Encana was pulling out of Amite County, anybody heard this?

Views: 7280

Replies to This Discussion

Encana seem to have moved to drilling 2 wells at a time per pad, e.g., the 2 Ash wells, the last 2 Weyer. wells( I believe) and the Anderson 17H1 and 17H2 are drilled a few feet apart. I heard they may be adding a 17H3 and possibly a 18H2 and 18H3. I assume this is to take advantage of the cost savings - drill 2 wells while the rig is in place - and possibly they are testing for enhanced results of dual frack jobs.Hopefully this will result in lower costs plus down spacing, so we can get more wells in a unit. IMO

In my opinion, all wells drilled and fracked through the Ash wells have been "experimental."

The two Anderson wells currently being drilled are more or less Encana's final models for the TMS.  Whatever they have learned and are learning in the drilling and fracking of previous wells will be used to bring in these wells at the lowest possible cost and the highest possible productivity.

IF these two wells have a low enough cost and a high enough productivity, THEN Encana will present the TMS to a deep pocket joint venturer or two and IF they find one willing to partner up with them...drilling will accelerate starting in 2014.

I'm reading in between the lines with what Encana has said, but this is my take on it.

If someone else has more insight, please share it.

How many barrels per day production do wells need to make a profit? At current cost to drill in Amite County.

Now, that is the $64 dollar question.

I suppose the best answer is nobody knows.

I gather that Goodrich seems to think the production is fine and the costs just need to come down.

Encana seems to suggest that costs need to come down and production needs to improve.

The question won't likely be answered for a few more months, in my opinion.

What's the hot Tms news in Amite county ms give me some inside info that I may not be aware of also send me anything that you have

Hey John Wesley!

I have VERY little inside info.

The Anderson wells are producing fine...leveled off in November and have pretty much held steady ever since...down a couple of times to fix some things, but jenning like a jessie the rest of the time.

Other than that, folks are holding their breath and hoping for the best.

What's news liberty ms? Tms info

whats the hot tms oil news in the dugstore /main street in amite county as of this week i do know that the state oil and gasbroad will have their meeting on 3-2013thats  all i know at this time what  iam trying to find out from you is what  are you  hearing from theavgage joe blow that is on the sreets of liberty ms

The average Joe on the streets of Liberty knows the same amount of information as Schultz did on Hogan's Heroes.

Since this is before your time, Schultz frequently stated, "I know NOTHING...NOTHING!"

IF anyone in Liberty does happen to know anything, they aren't talking about it.

"That's funny, I don't care who you are......
What is new newes in the Tms play in Amite county ms..

John Wesley...all sorts of rumors bouncing around, but no solid news.

The pulse of folks around the TMS seems to be they are preparing to ramp up drilling.

Encana says they are done for 2013 when they finish the two Anderson wells...should be finished in late May or early June...then they add they will look at things at mid-year and possibly reassess the situation.

I know they are working on the Lawson well site.  So, MAYBE they will go there IF their mid-year assessment is positive.

We shall see.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service