Whiting Permitted  #247223  L SMK RA SUA; Langford 4H 001 Horizontal well Sec 4 - 22N - 7W  Claiborne Parish  Vertical Depth 11,581'  MD 18,153'  11/7/2013

Views: 21324

Replies to This Discussion

Gatrpaw, I have lost your phone number and e-mail address. I would appreciate if you would send it to my e-mail address or phone me.

My e-mail is calais0929@aol.com.  Phone #480-993-8048.

Good news about well.

Aubrey Sanders

g

Aubrey Sanders

Does anybody know what the TD was, and where the Patterson Rig 198 is going next.

May be a secret, like the good news about the well.

Patterson-UTI web site is showing Rig #198 Available.  Not knowing much about the business it seems that Whiting is not going to use Rig #198 now or they are going to use another driller for their other sites.  Maybe somebody in the know can enlighten. 

Perhaps Whiting might try to hire Nabors rig 735 albeit would be w/out this crew. I understand that the crew got a new rig. Well deserved I say as they are a really good crew. Still, rig 735 is a very good rig. And they had a really good crew. I say this as stock holder in XTO and Whiting. Don't give up on either.  Last I heard 735 was stacked. I don't think it will be stacked very long!!

Thanks Aubrey

3/5/14    Whiting  Langford 4 H     TD  18,000'

http://sonlite.dnr.state.la.us/sundown/cart_prod/cart_con_wellinfo2...     

On their web site, Patterson is showing Rig #198 now operating in Claiborne Parish.  Not shown on the location map.

WLL currently has no rigs drilling in the Ark-La-Tex Region.

Sonris Lite,

Has added on 5/15/14 FRAC.  I assume that means they are beginning to frac the well.

http://sonlite.dnr.state.la.us/sundown/cart_prod/cart_con_wellinfo2...

Jon,

They fracked one stage on Monday. Reports say it has a decent gas flare.

I was over there on Saturday, April 26 and they appeared to be

fracking then.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service