Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (14,591)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"The Belco Giant well is not unitized, so their is no unit plat.  It was a lease well…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 21 to New Leasing activity in Rapides Parish?

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"If you want a plat, it has to be a specific unit.  Addresses and general areas are i…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 21 to New Leasing activity in Rapides Parish?

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"Doug, you will have to be specific concerning what unit you would like me to post. "

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"The application for a compulsory drilling unit must include a plat that shows the bo…"

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"Randall, that's the one you have been waiting for.  Hope you can provide with update…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 19 to New Leasing activity in Rapides Parish?

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"Nope.  Spoke with an OOC staffer this morning about an ongoing project.  "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 16 to New Leasing activity in Rapides Parish?

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"You're welcome, John.  Got my fingers crossed. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 15 to New Leasing activity in Rapides Parish?

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"I wouldn't get ahead of ourselves here, guys.  The old Giant well pad is in Section…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 15 to New Leasing activity in Rapides Parish?

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"Regardless of the type of rig, it can not drill without a permit.  A permit can be o…"

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

"Not for working on a road.  Or for having a crane onsite.  As long as they do not re…"

56 7 hours ago
Reply by Randall

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service