wells fargo home mortgage on release of mineral rights for money

does anyone know the policy wells fargo has for releaseing the mortgagor his or her mineral rights so they can collect money

Views: 2051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure exactly what you mean . If Wells Fargo holds your mortgage that doesn't mean that they own your minerals. Most of the people I know dont own their homes out right but they can still lease their minerals.I am certainly no lawyer but I am quite sure this is the conclusion that was arrived at during the discussion. This was a discussion earlier on this site that went into detail about this . I will try and find it and supply you with the link.
could you do that for me as well?
thank you.
Test email
Good question Jim71006 , I was kinda wondering the same thing.
My co-worker has a mortage with Wells Fargo, and they leased with CK a month ago. They live in Bossier City. There was no problem with the lease, because of it mortgaged.
they want a completed and signed"application for modification to original mortgage document", which states that I agree that wells fargo may at its option apply any of the proceeds from my transaction to my home mortgage and or to such other items as they may deem proper, as well as an application fee before they give me any information as to releasing my mineral rights to me.
the words mineral rights aren't used on my mortgage papers
yes wells fargo home mortgage
sounds good to me
I would probably ask the better business bureau if they have had any complaints in this regard concerning wells fargo. I would probably refinance somewhere else if that option is available to you.
thanks guys for all your help
has anyone on this website had a mortgage with wells fargo

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service