THE VIEWS EXPRESSED, by any member(s), ON GoHaynesvilleShale.com have not been officially reviewed by any staff member, legal counsel, or moderator at GoHaynesvilleShale.com (GHS). GHS is not intended to provide official professional advice which includes but is not limited to advice relating to legal, financial, accounting, tax or investment and shall not be relied upon in any way.
As you use this forum, you agree that;
1) You will not make any post which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any United States Federal law. Cursing includes usage of any form of a four letter word. I.E., S**t, F*ck etc, are still considered curse words.
2) There is zero tolerance for unauthorized solicitations and spamming in the homepage forum. Solicitations include veiled commercial posts. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden. The posting of a website, email, phone number or address in the homepage forum will be considered a solicitation.
3) Site administrators do NOT confirm the validity of any post. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for the content posted.
4) We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information posted. The posted messages express the views of the poster, and not the views of this GHS staff.
5) Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify a moderator of this forum at email@example.com.
6) We reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame.
7) You remain solely responsible for the content you post.
8) Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum.
9) Members who join GHS are opted into email communications pertaining to the network and it's advertisers. An opportunity to opt out is provided on those future communications. Joining this network is opting in to these communications.
10) When choosing your profile name, we advise that you keep the name appropriate, clean, non-commercial. If you wish to remain anonymous, we encourage you to not use your real name.