Anyone else been contacted by Gulf Coast Oiland Gas?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No , I have not been contacted by anyone. The question is Have you? if so are they chump change operators, or do they really want to play in the big leagues?
lrb2
No, I have not. They have a lease over in Sabine Parish by Many and I read on another spot where they were rumored to be looking for more leases and was curious as to the fact and wondering if anyone could verify. That's all. As far as playing with the big boys, I don't know.
I haven't heard of that group, there is so many landmen out there looking but probably not around here yet. You might call your old buddy over in the police jury office in Many one day. He would know as much as anyone as to what is going on around here. Probably get him at home on week-ends for best times to talk.
lrb2
Is this the co. with CGOG as stock symbol? They have acreage in the shale in east Texas. It is a cheap stock now, but may be worth the risk as they are small players in the shale
Thanks.
We were contacted by Gulf Coast about 2 months ago and they were offering 15k and 25% in our area. They are acting on behalf of EnCana. Their initial offer was 10k and 25% and approximately 10 minutes later they called back stating they would raise the bonus to 15k. I turned down their offer and they requested that we (our small coalition) contact them prior to signing with anyone else as they stated they could most likely counter. Last I heard, EnCana has already leased 85+% of our section and there are just a few smaller landowners left (< than 5 acres per family with average being 1 to 2 acre tracts).
Thanks for the info.
Where are you located or close to, if you don't mind me asking, when you get time.?
Roger,

We are in Township 17, Range 12W, Section 28 which is South Bossier Parish just outside city limits on Sligo. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your time.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service