I am not trying to be a jerk but a certain user has uploaded a ridiculous amount of pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with the purpose of this website and it is causing users to spend to much time sorting through erroneus files to find pictures,maps, etc. that could be useful to discussing the play. I think this is somthing the administrator should fix. I anyone wants to know what I am talking about just peruse the photo section, this is a Haynesville Shale website not Flickr.

Views: 101

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I like the bamboo scenes
Thank you.
I like alot of the pics but I have to agree the other day I was trying to find a map and all I could find was horses and scenery. I never did find what I was looking for just gave up didn't have the time to go through all that. I think there needs to be categories for photos. Haynesville and NOT Haynesville.
That's a great idea, for example, Maps/Plats - Shale Related Photos - Pets/Animals - Misc - & last but not least - Dorcheated A1 (Cute).
What about all the deer pics and the ones I put on of JR and Cliff Barnes and T-Boone when he was but a wee lad? Do I need to pull them off too? Geez... I like the different stuff but you can get too many. Maybe put a link to them? I did put a map of the geological strata zones. Since I did that can I leave the others?
hey all the dead animals you want my man, I judt dont like the abstract art, I just dont get it, I have a 3 year old nephew who could paint better than that.
You can create a photo album and ad the pictures you want to it. That way you can avoid the pictures you dislike and use the ones you want.
Amen
Not to beat a dead horse, but I made the above "photo tab" to link to the Shale related photos, so I will resume accepting non-shale related photos. Simply click on photos and it takes you to shale related photos..ok?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service