I would like to know the companies involved in drilling and production of the following well,
NEW HAYNESVILLE SHALE WELL - SECTION 17, T23N R14W – CLEMENTS HEIRS 17 WELL 001
Please comment if you have any information concerning the staus of this well. Last info I have is that FRACING was started as of 8/26.

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm aware of what Crystal did in the 70's and 80's, but technoligy was far less then . Did they drill horizonal ever? And you could be correct about the sand, but if the well would produce 1,000 barrels of oil per day + gas the oil companies would still be fairly interested ..wouldn't they? Also a very good reason for present players that have commited all funds they wish to spend to keep this quiet as long as possible wouldn't you say?
Jim how do you feel about my question ... "Also a very good reason for present players that have commited all funds they wish to spend to keep this quiet as long as possible wouldn't you say?"
What the play is that far north.
Jim Krow, Very good comments. This geologist does not agree with your geologist. I would welcome the opportunity to take small working interest in trying what you suggested. Everyone should be mindful that new technology is evolving every second. Pioneering efforts often payoff. I believe the time is coming when most wells will be drilled with a horizontal component.
Well said Mr Sanders. If as Mr Krow said a well could produce 1,000 barrels of oil per day, then all the more resason for the money strapped players of the Haynesville to keep it quiet. They could certainly find a market for the oil, and transporting it wouldn't be a problem. I understand tranmission lines for the Haynesville are a problem.
How do we know how long it would produce with the techonoligy and fracing abilities they now have? Even at $100.00 ... per day that's a gross of $100,000.00 ...yeah it should pay for the drilling and even the lease . And reall pay out good for the oil company especially if the oil companies can lease for very little money.
Jim, most of Crystal's initial development of the Haynesville Sand in the Arkana Field occurred in the early 80's right before the onset of the gas bubble. It was a natural gas field rather than crude oil. Crystal also attempted unsuccessfully to develop the Haynesville Sand in the Springhill Field. As I recall lack of continued positive results and the drop in natural gas prices killed the play.
John,
Where is this well? Wardview? Who are the Clements? I'm from Wardview.
Susie,
I do not know who the Clements are. Well info below,
SERIAL WELL NAME WELL NUM ORG ID SEC TWN RGE
237467 CLEMENTS HEIRS 17 001 E171 6816 17 23N 14W

Well is in Caddo maybe a couple of miles as the crow flies from Wardview. I have property in Section 27 23N R14W.
John...I believe Mr. Krow is a very smart and knowledgeable man but he doesn't know a lot of the facts of that well...Not rumors...facts....There have been others in the past not only on here but other sites that have doubted the shale goes that far north. Like Mr. Sanders says..."The drill bit will tell"....From the facts that Mr. Gatrpaw stated earlier in this thread the drill bit has spoken! You don't cover up info on a sand well and guys on the rig know what they drill through!!
If they are hush hush on this well, and I believe GATORPAW if he says so, I do not understand that, like you say STIX, if its just a plain jane sand well why would it matter?
Hasn't the logging become more technologically advanced today than it was way back when on these old logs? I have heard it is better today and they can read the logs better today than in the past. If so how can you judge by an old log?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service