Out of town and small acreage of land, where do I stand?

I have just signed up, and I now live in Baton Rouge. I only own one acre of land and would like any info anyone can provide on what are my options in getting my acre on board for this. I am hearing there are meetings being held to help neighborhoods sign up for this, in case the companies are not looking for us, and that if we sign up at these meetings we may actually be screwed, if we do. I don't think with only one acre of land that any company is going to come to me with an offer. What is my best bet?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeanne Where is your land located? maybe we can help
I do not have the coordinates in front of me, but my mom is going to be faxing them to me. I will let you know as soon as I find out. Just for a regular address location, it is 412 North Washington Street in M'fld which is right across the street from the old Nabor's trailer place. The back part of my land borders the Nabor's land right behind the jail. It is located on the deadend part of Washington. If you are traveling from Polk Street, you come to a complete 4 way stop at the corner of Franklin and Hwy 171 where the old Ford place use to be. You would go straight at the stop sign and this is a dead end street on the back side of the old Nabor's trailer property.

If this is not enough info, let me know, and I will get you the actual property description as soon as I receive it.

Thanks for your help!
your in a good area the state bidded off some around the airport for over 27,000/ac
Thanks Gary. I am in touch with Harlon Blackmon on this and he just keeps telling me to hold out. I have heard that people that signed up at the last meeting are trying to undo their leases. During the last meeting I hear that Fortress came in and a rep from Chesapeake left the meeting after telling the audience that this company was not representing them.

Thanks for your input!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service