Has anyone received a royalty check ? If so, how soon after the completion of the well did you receive the check?

Views: 434

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jimmy Dale - Thank you for pointing that out ... the requirement for notice. And for putting it so clearly & concisely as to be of benefit to most who read here.

Have a good day - sesport :0)
Okay, so I am trying to get away from here and not come back. But I must not leave without saying thank you to you, Mr. or Ms. Sesport.

I had never seen or heard of an express 90 day royalty payment requirement under LA law. So when Mr. CPL indicated by his post that there is such a requirement, I thought that perhaps I had missed something somewhere. That's why I asked the very simple question in the beginning.

I think it is sad that Mr. CPL conjures up all these enemies in his head. What a terrible way to live, to go around all day believing that there are all these enemies who go around all day figuring out ways to "get you."

That is all, and raising my right hand, I swear an oath that I will not post again on this website.
Jimmy D. - Your original question asking for clarification is most appreciated. I invite you to return anytime you see the need for such, and bring a helmet & body armor. LOL

Thoughtful questions such as yours are needed if we are to clearly understand what all the legal mumbo-jumbo means, and how the laws serve us or need to be changed.

Have a wonderful day - sesport :0)
We have this in our contract. They MUST pay us a set fee per acre every month there is ANY activity on our section.
I agree with most of this, however, the particular lease provisions spell out how and when shut-in payments are due. Usually, if the lease is in its primary term there are different shut-in requirements than those for shut-in production from a lease that is out of primary term.

It should be noted that the only way a lease may be maintained by shut-in provisions (which lease is out of its primary term) is as a result of lack of a market. No pipleine, line capacity, etc.

JM
Alan,
Why should someone (a mineral owner) sit back any enjoy a ride that involves an oil company drawing interest on the mineral owners money? And that is interest that the oil company has no intention of paying the mineral owner.
What you should say is, if you are stupid, let an oil company take you for a ride, at your expense.
Do you know Patrick?
Our landman is great too. All three of them.
Maybe you could give them some poetry lessons.
Jimmy Dale,
Wanna talk about people who need help?
Why don't you go look in the mirror.
If you don't like who or what you see here, why are you here?
BirdDawg - Jimmy D originally just asked for clarification on a given point re. the law back on page 8. The answer could help clear up some confusions.

Reply by Jimmy Dale 17 hours ago
Where does the law specifiy that royalties must be paid within 90 days of first production?

Best - sesport :0)
sesport,
Sorry, I see a lot more to his posts than just that.
I think that it is very clear for all that truly try to see. Peoples motives come through.

Those who seek to tear down or destroy others are easy to spot.

These are the people that are on this site to provide nothing but strife and misinformation.

Why are they here? In my opinion it is because people like KB and Jim Krow are providing useful and CORRECT information that most here could not afford. Yep, in my opinion, it looks like the good guys are winning and the other side needs to come and muddy the waters.

I don't think MOST of us are going to let that happen.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service