Diane Hudso's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Count me in. 4 Years Ashland Bearcat"

Diane Hudso replied Jan 30, 2010 to Surveying in Ashland

26 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Rick W.

"So we know that we have the Trinidad rigs coming. What about pipeline? Does anyone h…"

Diane Hudso replied Aug 9, 2008 to Where are the new Trinidad rigs going to be placed? In areas where it is deeper maybe?

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

"Thank you Pat and Les B, That gives all of us a little hope in Natch parish as well…"

Diane Hudso replied Jul 26, 2008 to Where are the new Trinidad rigs going to be placed? In areas where it is deeper maybe?

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

"Les, thanks for the information. Just trying to learn. But these rigs are capable of…"

Diane Hudso replied Jul 26, 2008 to Where are the new Trinidad rigs going to be placed? In areas where it is deeper maybe?

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

"Probably Natchitoches or any other parish that the shale is present but "too deep" I…"

Diane Hudso replied Jul 25, 2008 to Where are the new Trinidad rigs going to be placed? In areas where it is deeper maybe?

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

"Thanks Skidmark."

Diane Hudso replied Jul 25, 2008 to Where are the new Trinidad rigs going to be placed? In areas where it is deeper maybe?

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

"For instance, I had a landman or some nut tell me Natchitoches parish was too deep t…"

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Natch N3

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service